Starting just after Thanksgiving, the North Myrtle Beach sports complex & park turns into a winter/holiday wonderland. The Great Christmas Light Show starts just after Thanksgiving on November 25 and runs almost through then end of the year (December 30th).
The gates open at 5:30 on Thursdays – Saturdays until December 15th and from December 15th through the 30th, they are open every night. Admission is $15 per vehicle (for up to 15 people) and gets you more than just a Christmas light show.
Park the car and take the short walk to Santa’s village where you will find:
- A Petting zoo
- Ice Skating ($5 for 30 minutes, includes skate rental)
- Santa’s village treats (hot chocolate, s'mores, etc.)
- The Santa Express Train Ride – hop on board and take a tour of the park and the lights. Tickets are $2/per person (free for kids under 2 when sitting on an adults lap)
- Go Ape Lighted Adventure – 15 minute tree top experience with zip line ride that overlooks Santa’s village - $10 for 1 loop, $15 for 2 loops
- Visit with Santa (don’t forget the camera for pictures!)
While you are in town for your Myrtle Beach golf package, be sure to check out this fantastic holiday experience. A great time will be had by all!